Weekend is over! Will you want to wake up with the sag and dullness from last night? DEFINITELY NO!!!
We have a magical ingredient for you; KAOLIN CLAY POWDER (A.K.A. CHINNI MITTI)
KAOLIN CLAY is very popular ingredient in skincare cosmetics like scrubs, facial powders, soaps, facial masks, etc. They are extremely effective exfoliators and a boon to oily skin and scalp.
So, if you are irritated with oily skin and scalp, we highly recommend this face mask, made with kaolin clay, fresh Aloe Vera, green tea bag and pure Argon Oil (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix Kaolin Clay Powder with fresh Aloe Vera using a face brush.
- Brew Green Tea in hot water and let it cool. Once cooled down, add it to the clay mixture.
- Add 5-7 drops of Pure Argon Oil to the mixture (Argon Oil is available online, also we suggest you must do a skin patch test before adding this to the mask)
- Apply the mixture to your face, neck and hair (starting from the scalp)
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes
Pro tip: Why should your eyes look dull? Apply cucumber on your eyes and rest till the mask dries up.
- Wooosshhhh! Wash everything off and feel the difference.
WONDERING WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS? HERE THEY ARE:
- Fights acne
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Detoxes skin and removes impurities from the pores.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Softens rough skin
- Tightens skin, so you get rid of sagging, loose skin.
- Removes excessive oil from your skin and scalp
- Freshens your skin and scalp in no time.
- Loosens blackheads, thus easier to remove them
- Acts as natural hair shampoo.
Freshness was never so easy and relieving than this.