Did you just wake up with puffed, dull eyes? Does it haunt you every night in your dreams?
Well, not anymore!
We have come up with a medicine for you.
And NO, they aren’t any tablets or syrups.
It’s a DIY UNDER-EYE SKIN RELAXANT!
For this you need just FOUR INGREDIENTS:
HOW TO MAKE?
- Chop cucumber and Papaya and blend both in a blender and make a fine thick paste.
- Add two teaspoons honey and a pinch of saffron to the paste. Mix them well.
- Cut 4 umbrella-shaped cotton pads (as shown in the picture) and soak them in the paste. Deep freeze them for 15 minutes.
- Now, remove the cotton pads from the paste and gently place them under your eyes and cheek bones.
- Leave the cotton pads for 15 minutes and apply the rest of the paste on your face.
- Remove the cotton pads and wash your face with cold water.
Why this mask?
- Cucumber contains Vitamin C which reduces puffiness inflammation and helps in water retention on your skin.
- Papaya is a natural bleach and helps in lightening darker skin under-eyes and prevents the early formation of wrinkles.
- Honey has natural bleaching properties, tightens your skin and prevents the darkening of skin under eyes.
- Saffron is rich in antioxidants and reduces the presence of fine lines. Leaves the skin with a healthy glow.