Here we go!
For all the requests and DM on skin DIY routines.
We all have days when our skin is dull, lips feel chapped and in extreme need of exfoliation. Make yourself a homemade coffee scrub
- Two teaspoons grounded coffee and two teaspoons of organic cold pressed coconut oil.
- Mix coffee with oil. Based on the kind of scrub consistency you want, add more or less coffee
- Massage onto your face in gentle, circular motions,
- Scrub for about 2-3 minutes, leave it on for another 5 minutes and then remove excess oil with a tissue and rinse with warm water
- Coffee will tighten your skin, exfoliate it, remove dead skin around your lips and coconut oil will add that extra shine and glow to your skin.You can do this twice a week!
Let me know what else would you all like to see.